Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Who and what's doing the killing in Killzone Mercenary

So, one guy has logged 10 days play on Killzone Mercenary, a game that's been out a week! That's what I noticed when looking at the stats after a quick break in my multiplayer struggles today. Probably a reviewer, but he's still been online while we've been sleeping, eating and going to the loo. You can check out lots of other stats too over on the Blackjack site, as this PSN blog post has pointed out (also host to this neat vid since we're too busy shooting).

That post lists the favourite methods of dispatch and a few other nuggets, I love the heat maps on the Blackjack page that show where most of the action is! I'm spending most of my time in Guerrilla Warfare which is a more pure MP experience for me, which is your favourite battle type and level to hunt in?

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5