Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Persona finally broke through into reality

Had to happen really, after all those hours roaming the halls of the bathhouse, strip club and so on, Persona 4 Golden appeared in my dreams last night.

Not a nightmare, but pretty intense, I was being chased by a Jack of Hearts type figure and some tongue wagglers, out of health and SP items. 

Running down gaudy cookie-cutter corridors, looking for chests, until I made it to the stairs, but then Jack followed me up them...

That joins Call of Duty and Rayman as games that have crashed my dreams in recent years, and I'm still only in July (in Persona). Anyone else get gamey-dreams or HUD displays popping up while driving or shopping?

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5