Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

Tearaway totally taken to the cleaners by PSN chart

I've been wondering where Tearaway is on the PS Vita's top seller page on PSN, guess it wasn't just me. The game doesn't show up on Sony's own December EU download charts which saw Minecraft dominate on the PS3.

I'm guessing Tearaway really should be at number one, if I was Media Molecule, I'd be pretty pissed. But it is good to see the reentries, suggesting new owners are stocking up on the better games.

PS Vita games

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season (2)
Terraria (New)
Killzone Mercenary (5)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (RE)
Persona 4 Golden (RE)
Muramasa Rebirth (4)
EA SPORTS FIFA 14 (RE)
Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (RE)
Rayman Legends (RE)
Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (RE)

In the US, they had no such problems, with Tearaway and Terraria fighting it out over top spot.

Terraria
Tearaway
Guacamelee! PS Vita
Spelunky PS Vita
Rainbow Moon
LIMBO
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Hotline Miami PS Vita
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5