Featured Post

PSP2, Switch 2 and an Xbox handheld... a brighter portable future?

The Sony Vita buyer's pledge...

AKA, a grumpy Monday morning. Promise to cheer up from here on out!

I (state your name),

agree that when I put my cash down to buy a PlayStation Vita, I understand that while Sony is a big-game company and works in a big-game industry, none of them will ever come to my handheld. I understand that there is something called Remote Play, but that requires me to put even more cash down for a PlayStation 4, and one-day, perhaps, PlayStation Now. 

I sign here to indicate that I will be happy with a modest supply of Japanese translated titles and a horde of indie games of staggering beauty, creativity and quality. I do not blame Sony for this (except their joke of a marketing department) as I understand the world has changed, and it (and the industry) can't be expected to support loyal portable users anymore - except for Shahid Ahmad, Adam Boyes and their teams who are fighting the good fight!  

Yours,

(sign your name).

P.S. Should Sony or partners accidentally reveal any big Vita games at E3, please make sure that:

A) they actually exist in a showable form
B) have an actual developer involved
C) are not the figment of Ken Levine's imagination

Currently playing on my Vita/PS4/PS5